The Start of a New Year

A shot from one of today's sets with Kayleigh.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

It's hard to believe that it is 2012 already. This update is the first update of the year. I want to take a few minutes to go over some items of interest. So, here we go:


Shooting w/ Kayleigh
Today also marks the first shoot of the year - with Kayleigh. I just came from her house from doing two sets. The photo at the start of this column was done after our second shoot of the day. Her dog kept wanting to get onto the bed during the set, so at the end, I told Kayleigh to get her up there and do a fun shot for this column.

Also from this first shoot with Kayleigh is my new head shot for these columns - the photo above. I've been trying to change the head shot each year. With having Kayleigh's little feet before me, I mentioned the idea of having her feet in the shot and she agreed. We used her heels from the set we did prior to the one on the bed. I'm sure you'll love both these sets once they're posted. Kayleigh is always doing awesome sets for the site and all the comments she's had from her fans are well deserved.

Possible New Model
Speaking of Kayleigh, she has a friend I met several months ago who is interested in posing for the site as well. She's quite cute and I can't wait to add her to the site. I'm guessing she'll be the first new model of the year. I will have to work on setting up a date soon.


2011 Soles Of Silk Trivia Contest
With 2011 over, I am posting the 2011 Soles of Silk Trivia Contest. In years past, this contest has always been the most widely participated contest. You have until Sunday, January 29, 2012 to send in your entry. I wish everyone the best of luck in winning the seven (7) prizes.

Twitter Activity
Over the past few months the Soles of Silk Twitter page (@SolesofSilk) has seen quite a few new followers. If you're not following the site on Twitter, be sure to check it out. I generally post samples from every update as well make mention of some little happenings that go on. I've also been posting some flashback photos from past shoots. Feel free to follow and interact.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments