November Notes - 2011

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Wow, it's November already - only a few days away from Thanksgiving. It feels like this year didn't start that long ago. Not sure if it is a sign of me getting older or what, but the time just seems to fly by.

With a little over a month left here in 2011 I'm still working on some key items for the site that might be of some interest to you. Well, when I have some free time. Been a little wrapped up over the last few weeks between work and becoming a first time uncle. But back to the matter at hand, below is a breakdown of some of those items - some new, some updated:

2011 Year In Review Contest
Every January I post a year in review contest for the site. In it I ask Soles of Silk based trivia questions about things that happened on the site for that particular year. In years past the turn out has been one of the best for any of the contests I run off and on. I've already been working on some questions, but have quite a few left to flesh it out. Be on the lookout for more information on that soon.

Twitter Page Back Up & Running

About two weeks ago in the middle of tweeting on the Soles of Silk Twitter Page (@SolesofSilk) I was locked out of the page and my account suspended. I went to the help center and it said I would have gotten an email notification explaining why the account was suspended. Well, I never did so I put in a service ticket. A week went by and no response. I placed another ticket asking the same information. Another week goes by and still nothing. I was about to open a new one, but wanted to keep the original since I was able to get the site's name. 


So yesterday I place the third ticket and I'm bitching. I want to know why there had been zero communication and tonight I finally got an answer. Apparently I was accidentally suspended when they blocked out a bunch of accounts that were spamming. They apologized and the site's Twitter page is now open once again.

You won't wanna miss when that pudding splatters on Mindee's perfect feet.

More Photos w/ Mindee
Only two days ago I was able to meet up with Mindee yet again for some more photos. Up until a few weeks ago it had been close to 10 months since Mindee had posed. Now she's done a few sets within one month. That's never a bad thing, especially since she was able to finally do a theme many of her fans have requested - a food/feet set.

Shooting Kellie
Kellie is another one who has been hard to get to shoot with. Today I was supposed to meet up with her for some photos, but she mentioned she'd be limited for time. She was still game, but I asked her to push it back a week so we can maybe get in a extra set or two instead of having to rush it. It's been way too long since I've had those dainty feet in front of my camera.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments