On Vacation, Hence the Early Update

Ryan has gotten so much amazing feedback on her debut feature set.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

This week's update is coming a day earlier than normal as I headed out of town for the week for a much needed vacation. That being said, I thought I'd take a few minutes and go over a few tidbits of interest before my butt boards a plane.

Ryan's Debut Sets
I am overly pleased with the feedback I got from Ryan's feature set over at Wu's Feet Links last week. I think we went with the right title for it too playing on Deadliest Catch with Sexiest Catch. The forums lit up with lots of positive comments as did my inbox. Ryan was so excited to see everything you all had to say.

This week I am leaving you with even more Ryan as she is making her onsite debut. Between the 83 photo Sexiest Catch feature and this week's Duck Pond set of 96 photos, Ryan sure made quite the immediate impact.

Shae's Return/Debut
Not to be outdone, I also debuted Shae on Soles of Silk with a Fourth of July themed set at Fort McHenry. Shae, the half-Korean/half-White model with size 10 feet, was also a major hit on the forums. I fully expected her to be, but was curious to see if debuting her at the same time as Ryan would make them share the spotlight too much. It wasn't the case at all as both of their forum threads saw a good amount of comments.


Kellie sent me this photo of her toes in the sand while she was on vacation.

Kellie's Beach Feet
A couple of days ago Kellie sent me a picture of her feet planted in the hot sands while on a little vacation. This is the photo above. She asked me if I was going to put it on the site and I said I would. I thought this column made perfect sense with this vacation only hours away. And yes, I told her people miss her and she apologized for being so busy. We really have to get together again soon.

Upcoming Shoots
I've been talking to quite a few of the girls about getting together for some new photos. A number of them haven't posed in a bit and are in need to getting in front of my camera. Might even have some posing that you haven't seen in a REALLY long time.

With the recent additions of Ryan and Shae, there are still some new models on the horizon. Some are girls I know who have wanted to pose and just haven't and others are girls who are friends of the models here. I have them talking to them and trying to get them to kick their shoes off and show off the goods here.

Closing
Well, I don't have too much time to get this update finished here as my last minute ass still has some packing to do. I can't wait to read all the feedback of the newest update when I get back and wish everyone the best.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments