1K Club - Jordana's Footography

Jordana and her wrinkled soles have now posed for more than 1,000 photos on the site.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Last week something happened on the site that has only happened to seven other models; going over the 1,000 photo mark. The model who did it is none other than Jordana. Now that she's joined the club, there are eight models on Soles of Silk over that mark, with Kelsey knocking at the door with 907 photos. The list so far is as follows:

Given that list, I can say I'd expect Jordana to move up much higher before the year's end. Jordana has been posing for me on a regular basis over the last year or so. Even though she lives in another state, we try to meet up whenever we can. Sometimes it is only for a couple of sets - as was the case a couple of weeks ago when we took the photos you see at the top and bottom of this column.

Jordana first posed for me back in 2006. At first we only shot here and there. Lately she and I have been seeing more of each other with the results always amazing. Here is a look back at all the sets she has posed for thus far:

Out of all the sets she's done, it is hard to pick a favorite. I have photos I love out of many of those sets. Her Tiny Penis Shirt set was so fun to shoot, but so was seeing her and Briezzy Lane rub half a bottle's worth of lotion between their feet. Her two new sets (featured about and below) are so sexy that I really am in love with those right now. So it is really hard to pick a favorite.

Speaking of lotion, Jordana's feet sure are soft. She is sweet enough to allow me to give her nice long foot rubs during her shoots. I've spent hour after hour pampering her feet, to which I am very grateful.

Still on the topic of lotion and foot rubs, the last time Jordana posed for me, she had to be up early the next morning. I promised to give her a nice relaxing foot rub to cap off the night. While rubbing those super soft soles of hers, she asked me to squirt some lotion on them. I did as I was told and she told me she loves the feel of lotion on her feet during a foot massage. A few minutes later she told me I could put more on lotion, if I wanted. Once again, I did as I was told. Her feet were really moist at this point. I kept rubbing and rubbing and then after probably about 15-20 minutes, I jokingly asked her if she wanted more lotion on them. She laughed and said, "Sure, why not?"

I squirted about four pumps worth of lotion into my hands and slapped all of it on the bottoms of her feet and in between her toes. She laughed and I said, "Probably won't need anymore for a bit."

She said, "It feels real good though."

Needless to say, Jordana's feet were slippery/gooey for the rest of the night. I kept rubbing and rubbing and rubbing on those dainty feet of hers until she fell asleep. Okay, I rubbed them after that for a bit too. I saw myself out afterward, leaving her a note thanking her for letting me rub her feet.

Sorry about that tangent there, but it was just too fun of a recent story not to share. I'm hoping to catch up with her again this summer/fall as those feet are just too adorable to go without seeing on a regular basis. She has me hooked and according to the feedback I get from many of you, many of you are hooked as well. Be on the lookout for more Jordana in the months to come.

I've watched Jordana take her shoes off quite a few times now.

Join
 Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments