Shae's Debut & Return

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

You might be asking how someone can debut and return at the same time. Well, the lovely half-Korean, half-white Shae and her size 10 feet are doing just that this week. Let me explain.

Years ago, many of you know this story, I ran a couple different free foot sites like this one. It all started with my then girlfriend, Abby. Well, the second girl I shot for those sites was Shae. As a matter of fact, my first two girl shoot was Abby and Shae together.

Shae grew up a few doors down from Abby and was one of her best friends when Abby and I dated. When Abby suggested I do photos of Shae all those years ago, I was so excited and so nervous at the same time. Up until that time, my only fetish experiences were with Abby. I was still a little embarrassed about having people know of my fetish, let alone ask them to pose for photos. Since girls talk, just like guys, Abby had told her a ton of stuff dealing with my foot fetish.

Fast forward all these years, about 13 to be exact, and now Shae is back posing those big feet. I loved them then and I really love them now. Over the years I've come to have a soft spot for Asian girls, so when Shae and I began talking on online, and she asked about my site, I made sure to tell her that she was always welcome to make her debut on this site and her return to posing those sexy soles.

Once Shae and I figured out a day where we could schedule her first set for Soles of Silk, I looked at the calendar and realized that the Fourth of July was only a couple of weeks away. I sent Shae a text and asked if she'd like to try to do a set with a patriotic feel so I could post it for the Fourth of July update. She was game and was already painting her toes blue anyhow. Add in the red shirt and the thick white flip flops and she was ready to go. Throw in my idea to use Fort McHenry as the backdrop for the set, and we were good to go.

I am really excited to have Shae back. She's been all about trying to figure out themes and locations for future shoots. I love her creativity and know even if I throw her on a couch in sweat pants and a t-shirt, her and those alluring, size 10 Asian feet will make it one hell of a set. She was even sweet enough to start sending me some self-taken photos of those dreamy feet with some more patriotic flavor one evening on my cellphone.

*The photos that accompanied this column have been removed, as has Shae - for personal reasons.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments