Random Notes - March 2011

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

It's been a few weeks since I've seen any snow falling - THANK GOD! And just last week daylight savings allows for the sun to stay out a little longer. What do these two things have in common? Well, that means I have time and better weather to do photo shoots. I can't wait to get the camera out and do some trips for outdoor shoots. Even though you can do a lot inside, I just really like doing outdoor stuff so much better.


Charlee had fun teasing the little fellas in this upcoming set.

Getting Fruity & Putting Lil Boys in Place
Speaking of shoots, last week I did the first shoot since the Valentine's Day set with Kayleigh. Charlee and I were talking online and she expressed an interest in doing some photos again soon. Knowing that I always want her barefoot in front of my camera, I told her to give me some times. She told me the following day was actually open. I told her it was for me as well and we made plans.

Charlee ended up doing two shoots that day. The first one was a fruit salad smashing set in her kitchen. I told her that I've had some requests for some more food crushing sets and told her to pick something to squish between her toes. She told me fruit. Before the shoot I hit the grocery store and got: grapes, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, watermelon, cantaloupe, and apples. Yeah, a little overboard, but well worth it seeing her feet glistening in all that fruit juice.

Charlee's second set was one we've talked about for a long time - another of the size teasing variety. Ever since Cierra's Wu's Feet Links feature set, Foot & Size Tease, other models have wanted and really enjoyed doing similar sets. In Charlee's we used some gag condoms that I picked up at Spencer's - some very small ones, and one extremely large one. Add in some rulers and a bottle of baby oil and Charlee had a blast being the tease that I am becoming accustomed to (which I love beyond belief).




Katie's Teasing Text Message Photos
One model I am not sure if I will have the pleasure of shooting again is my friend, Katie. For personal reasons she isn't posing right now, but not because she doesn't want to. She really enjoyed posing and has even told her sister about the site. Apparently her sister wants to pose now as well. I'm holding out hope that I'll get to see Katie barefoot in front of my camera again, but I don't want to get my hopes too high. She was, however, kind enough to send me the photo at the top of this column the day she got a pedicure. And then the photo below was sent to my phone a couple days later asking me if I liked Bugles. I responded that I don't, but seeing them like that, I'd sure learn to like them.

Models Slated To Pose
I have been talking to a couple of the current models about getting in some new photos with them in the upcoming months here. Those who I've spoken with include: Jessie, Cierra, Mindee, Nikki, Kelsey, Kellie, Abby, Marcy, and Ginger. I will be in contact with others, but I have to manage my time and funds, so baby steps here until the summer is upon us.

New Models On The Way?
Right now I have a few models who have not yet posed who will most likely be new additions to the model roster over the next few months. One turned 18 late last year, but we just haven't shot yet. One just turned 18 last week, but I'm not 100 percent sure if she's wanting to do it. Another turns 18 soon and already told me she's doing it as she is friends with a few girls currently on the site.

Brand New Contest Announcement

Very soon a brand new contest concept is going to be posted on the site that will test you in ways I have not yet done. It's not a trivia contest and it's not a design contest. I'll give more information on this soon. And furthermore, in an attempt to encourage you members to enter these contests, any members who win, will win twice as much membership time to the site than a non-member.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments