Kimmie - Footography

Kimmie loved getting her feet all muddy after a thunderstorm passed by.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Sitting pretty with 944 at the time of this column, Kimmie has been without a doubt, one of the site's mainstays and someone I've been glad to have as a friend since before this site was even online. As with the tradition of the other Footography columns, I'm going to take some time and look at my friendship with Kimmie and talk about some fun foot related items that I've experienced with her.

Years ago when I was doing my free site, The 10 Little Piggies, I had asked both Kimmie and her twin sister, Kellie, to pose for me. Both girls, along with Carmen, went on a little day trip with me to do a bunch of 35mm photos that I had planned on placing on The 10 Little Piggies. I ended up closing that site right around the same time that I did those sets as it was too costly to run (free site). None of the girls ever appeared on the site.

Fast forward to the time of Soles of Silk. I was still working with the twins and knew I wanted them to pose again. This time, however, I was going to show the world these two little cuties and their adorable size 5 feet.

The first set I did with Kimmie for Soles of Silk was done in her room. I did a Frilly Pink Socks set along with a set with Kellie having them taking photos of their own feet. I got a little creative and posted their photos too. The response from those sets was amazing!

After doing a few more sets with both twins, Wu of Wu's Feet Links, approached me to do the site's second feature set. I wasn't surprised when he said he wanted the twins. At the time he had never had a two girl feature set, let alone any with sisters or twins. When I asked Wu if he had any requests, he told me he wanted it to be football themed. I told the twins about Wu wanting them to do this set and they were tickled about it. I bought the girls some cute outfits to wear and we did our thing. Much like Carmen's Blue Jeans & Toes feature set the year before, Kimmie's and Kellie's Football Fun feature set garnered a ton of awesome response.

All of my experiences with Kimmie, however, have not been while shooting with her and her sister at the same time. Heck, she's posed with six other sole mates. But what I want to talk about is her solo shoots - times where we were alone. Everything from Jello (which tasted so good between her toes, shh!) to a pair of Purple Zipper Heels, Kimmie has teased us with those size 5's in so many ways. Here is a look at her current footography of posted and still unposted sets: 

All those above sets and so many great memories. Like I said, I got to taste some Jello and toes. My only complaint there was that she made sugar free Jello. Then there was the time when she was posing with Kellie, Carmen and Cheri and a woman nearby playing tennis was pissed that her husband kept checking the girls out during our shoot. Kimmie and the rest of the girls made sure they said some pretty naughty stuff to agitate the woman even more. And then there was the time a police officer ran us off during the Train Tracks set right after we sat down and started.

It's really hard to pick a favorite set when I look at the list above. If I had to pick one, however, I'd probably go with the Muddy Thunderstorm set. The mud was so slimy after the on and off storm we had that day, so it looked so gooey when it stuck to her soles and puddled between her playful toes.

One day I'll have to do an updated Kimmie Footography as I am certain there will be many more sets to come of this playful little gal I call my friend. I'm so happy she enjoys posing and I thank her for spreading those toes and scrunching those soles countless times up until this point. All those times and I can honestly say I can't wait to see her do it some more.

Kimmie's soles on full display up on top of a bridge crossing over train tracks.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments