Some 'Precious' News

Precious expressed an interest to return to Soles of Silk.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

A couple of weeks ago while I was at work I was payed a visit by a friend and one of the site's sole mates. That sole mate was Precious.

Precious hasn't posed for the site since 2006. As with some others, some things in life came first and we weren't able to get together to do photos. Couple that with us losing touch for a bit of time and here it is three years later and I'm having a chat with her.

During my conversation with Precious she informed me that she is willing and able to do some "foot stuff" again for the site. I smiled at the term "stuff" and told her that I was glad to hear that. Since it was a busy day at work, I didn't really get to chat with her too much, but I gave her my cell number and made sure I had her number in my cell.

Since that day we've exchanged a few text messages to catch up and chat a little further. It looks like we might head out and catch the upcoming Zombieland movie next week. I'm looking forward to catching up with her as I've always found her to be a really fun person. I'm going to be sure to run some shoot plans by her. She told me tonight that she's still game for some photos and we'll have to talk about it. I'll be sure to keep all of you informed.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments