Sweating with Cierra

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

After a cancelled set of photo shoot dates over the weekend I finally caught up with Cierra. We were supposed to get together Saturday night and do several sets and then again Sunday morning for a special themed one. She wasn't able to meet on Saturday and the forecast was calling for rain and storms all day on Sunday, so I said we will just find another day for that too.

I talked to Cierra on Sunday and joked about how the rain only lasted through the morning when it was supposed to be an all day thing. She said that if I wanted to shoot Tuesday night, she was open and that if we wanted to, the upcoming Sunday she was available to do the other set too. I agreed and spent several hours tonight with one of the site's most popular models... and see her feet do their trademark sweating.

Cierra's soles were soaked in sweat from the moment we began shooting.

Our first set was done outdoors and Cierra was wearing a pair of black flip flops. When she kicked them off her soles were shiny and drenched. You could also see the dampness glistening inside her flip flops. I just had to tease her. She laughed and stuck them out toward me and tried her best to swear that she hates that - all the while smiling.

Throughout this first set her feet were sweating and every little piece of grass, dirt and even an ant clung to her soaked, wet soles. Luckily there was a photographer there to brush that crap off.

Cierra loves Converse All Stars, so we did a set with a few of the pairs she owns.

We headed back to her place to do two more sets. The first of those sets had her with multiple pairs of shoes. I had her putting them on and pulling them off, but without any socks involved. Yes, those feet can be seen glistening in these as well. I'd blame it on those photo lights making things toasty, but that air conditioner was cranked and I can honestly say it is just her feet.

This set was actually supposed to be done with another pair of boots. Last year she had the set with the fuzzy brown boots and no socks and people went nuts over it. We were going to do it twice, but I couldn't resist the shoes she showed me. Plus it was her idea to do the shoes and I love when a model is passionate enough to make her own shoot ideas. No worry though, I told her when it gets cold out and it boots weather, she's still got that on her agenda.

Cierra is always wanting to stick her feet into something yummy!

Our final set saw her once again in a kitchen pushing those little feet into some more sweets. She's been known to love pushing her feet into all kinds of food (at her request), and this set is no exception.

So now to the big tease about this whole thing. When Cierra and I get together we tend to do such great work that I want to post everything as soon as possible. Well, I still have two sets from the past that I haven't been able to get up yet. They were done prior to her star tattoo on her foot that you can see in her feature set on Wu's Feet Links titled, "Foot & Size Tease." So I can't say all these sets I just wrote about will not be up anytime soon. But I'll throw you with two bones at least.

  1. I had Cierra do an extra clip wearing socks tonight. I am posting that with this update. Not only is she in socks, she's in 3 pairs of them. Talk about warming up a pair of sweaty feet. (Lotsa Socks Clip).
  2. Cierra's set being done on Sunday will be up before football season and that's all I'm saying about that one.
Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments