Random Thoughts - August 2009

Cierra and I shot on one of the hottest days that I can remember to do this football set.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Man was it flippin' hot out this weekend! I found this out the hard way when Cierra and I took a trip downtown to do this year's Ravens themed set for the site. Now, before I have to hear about how you're team's better, just look above and think about Cierra's feet stuck in a pair of Converse All Stars and socks on a day that reached 97 degrees. Furthermore, we all know how much her feet can sweat when it's cold outside, let alone just under 100 degrees. Now who's really thinking about sweaty guys playing sports?

So, what's on the horizon for Soles of Silk? Well, this week was supposed to have a new model shown in the coming soon previews, but with Monday actually being hotter than it was on Cierra's shoot on Sunday, we decided to try shooting another day. I really can't wait to debut this girl as she's only 18 and will bring a little bit of much needed diversity to this site. We have a couple of ideas planned for our shoot when we get together, so be on the lookout for Charlee's debut.

After August 17 I'll be able to add another new model to the site. This girl is Serbian and is ready to pose. She has mentioned ideas to me at work. And to make the deal even better, her older sister wants to pose too. Her sister is 19 and I've been friends with both sisters for a couple of years now. I would have asked the older sister last year, but I had a feeling that she wouldn't be interested. I was wrong because she approached me a few weeks ago about wanting to pose. Be on the lookout for both sisters soon. And yes, I plan on shooting them together to add the third set of sisters to the site along with Kimmie and Kellie, and Layla and Jaylee.

While on the subject of Kellie, she has been quite busy with school, but we talk about shoot ideas every chance we can get. I playfully made her list of about 10 photo shoot themes that we have to get together to do sometime soon. She told me she has a few hours coming up in about a week and we're planning on trying to squeeze in a set or two. I would really like to get with her for a day and do a bunch, but I suggested that we squeeze in a few here and there to get some of these ideas done. Plus, I helped her with her school group project a few weeks ago because she needed some help making a brochure. Well, she got a 100 percent score on it, so now she owes me three hours worth of foot massage time (me giving, of course) for my three hours of work designing it. Yeah, what a horrible trade for her, huh?

And now for some bad news. As of late the site's most photographed model, Madison, has been MIA with me and most of her friends. She seems to have a new interest in her life, to which I am happy for her. Unfortunately, she has not responded to a single e-mail, text message or phone call, so I am not sure where she stands for doing more photos. She's always been a great friend of mine and someone who was always there for me with this site when I needed photos. I really hope we haven't seen the last of her. Next week I am posing one of the two photo sets I have of her already shot. The other will make it's way to the site at a later date. Again, I really hope we haven't seen the last of her here. I'll keep you posted.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments