New Models on the Way

Cierra is one of many coworkers, and former coworker who have modeled for me.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

As many of you know, I don't hide from my foot fetish. Almost all my friends know I have one. Although I don't bring it up as a topic of conversation every chance I get, it does come up enough for it to be a regular topic of chat.

Where I work I've been able to get a number of my co-workers to pose for me. Over the years I've worked with the following models found on this site: A'Kasjia, Abby, Amber, Autumn, Carmen, Cheri, Chloe, Cierra, Colleen, Kellie, Kelsey, Kimmie, Lauryn, Madison, Mindee, Precious, and Shayna.

Now, not all of the girls currently work with me that are on that list, but a number of them do. Girls like Kellie are always talking to me about shoots she wants to do. In doing so, there have been girls who have overheard and asked about the site. Some of those girls have shown interest before I even asked them to pose. Others have asked me to take their pictures, but are not yet old enough to do so. I don't go around asking them to pose before that age of 18, it is just that they've heard about it, hear that it's just feet and think they can do it. I tell them when they turn 18, I'd be more than happy.

One such girl turns 18 this August. One of the models told her that she should do it when she turns 18. And to make it even sweeter, her sister, who also works with us, is 19. Both are cute, but I never asked the older sister to pose because I thought she'd turn me down. Well, the older sister asked me last weekend if she could pose. I said sure and she mentioned that in a month or so she could do one with her sister.

Another girl who turned 18 about a month ago has been thinking about posing and finally agreed to do it. She knew about the site before and told me she wasn't surprised when I asked her to pose. This girl is mixed race, which intrigues me. I've been looking to diversify the site models as much as possible.

A third girl, who is friends with the ones mentioned above, came to me recently and told me she turns 18 in October. I asked her what her birthday is and I'm thinking about getting her debut set up for Halloween.

And lastly, one of the above girls mentioned that her good friend just turned 18 and she told her about my site. Apparently she is interested in posing. She was on a recent amusement park trip and wearing flip flops. Next time I see her I'll be sure to let her know she's more than welcome to pose.

Be on the lookout over the next few months for some of these girls. Some are already 18 or older and their friends/sister are soon on their way. I won't talk shoots with them due to that age (totally by the book with that), but it looks like the girls like to chat.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments