Model Statuses 11-20: Chloe - Jessie

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

A lot of my emails and instant messages focus on questions concerning a particular model. People want to know if I have upcoming material of a favorite girl or if I'm still even shooting her. Fielding so many questions on a great deal of models, I've decided to do an update column over the next few weeks talking about all the models on the site. Here is the second of those columns:



Chloe
Last Update: Bleachers Lotion
Future Status: Certain

Chloe has always been dependable for getting in photo shoots whenever I need them. It has been months since I last had those beautiful size 8.5 feet in front of my camera, but we've often talked about getting together and doing some more. We just have to match schedules and Chloe should be getting some more photos on the site soon. I know I can't wait as a foot massage is always a must whenever those feet come out of her shoes in my presence. 



Chrystine

Last Update: Dirty/Oily Feet
Future Status: Doubtful

I was introduced to Chrystine via Layla about a year or so ago. Since then Layla has told me that Chrystine hasn't really been modeling much, if at all. I do have a set that I will be using soon that features both Chrystine and Layla, but that just very well might be the last update with Chrystine. I'll check back with Layla often to see if she changes her mind. 



Cierra

Last Update: Crayons
Future Status: Certain

Cierra is one of the models that has been with the site since the start. She's posed for many sets and is always a blast to have in front of the camera. Usually when we get together we do a bunch of sets all at once. She and I will be getting together very soon as she's also scheduled to be one of Wu's upcoming feature models. It will actually be her first set done that shows off her star tattoo. I still have a few sets of her that were done prior to that tattoo that I'm trying to use before posting anything we do (minus the feature set) with that tattoo. 



Danaya
Last Update: Laptop
Future Status: Possible

This is one model that I would really love to have back in front of my camera. Danaya is the first African American woman who posed her feet for me - yes, even counting my days in college running my previous sites. I found Danaya to be a real cutie and thought her feet were just adorable. I'm trying to dig up some contact information for her and when I do, I'm hoping to get those tiny feet bare and in front of my camera once again. 



Dani Dare
Last Update: Wet Stream Feet
Future Status: Certain

Dani Dare is one of the site's newer models having posed at the end of summer in 2008. I first saw her in a forum post made by Bondo over at Pose Your Toes and I fell in love. I admire, what many have come to call MILFs or cougars and had to get her to pose here on Soles of Silk. I got her contact information and we had a blast on the first shoot. She's been in touch telling me to let her know when I want to shoot next. I can't wait to see those sky high arches again. 



Danielle
Last Update: Stuffed Tigers
Future Status: Certain

A.K.A. the Foot Mistress, Danielle and I first met when she lived close by. Since then, she's moved out of state and we've only shot one time since then. It was at that time that she introduced me to Barbie and I shot photos of both girls that day and in a set that I have yet to post, one with the both of them together. When Danielle is on the move and coming by, she tells me so that we can try to schedule a shoot. In the upcoming months I would expect to see her barefoot again. 



Delicious
Last Update: White Lingerie
Future Status: Doubtful

I actually photographed Delicious on the same exact day that I photographed Danielle for the first time. We got three sets done that day and said we'd like to get some more in. We had scheduled a date a little more than a year ago, but some things happened and we were unable to shoot. Now I've heard that she's moved quite far, so I'm not sure she'll be posing again, which I wish wasn't the case. I loved shooting her and she was overly popular with everyone. I still have her contact information, so hopefully I am wrong on my prediction. 



Faith

Last Update: Barefoot at the Park
Future Status: Doubtful

Faith and I used to work together at a job I have since left. She and I became friends and I got her to do a photo shoot with me and show off her little feet at a local park. We really don't talk or see each other much anymore, so I'm not thinking she'll be posing anytime soon. 



Jacklyn Lick
Last Update: Lots of Lotion
Future Status: Possible

I only have had one meeting with Jacklyn Lick. I was really excited to get her to pose for me because when I first began checking out foot fetish material online, Jacklyn was someone I found and admired. It was like meeting and photographing a celebrity in the industry and I had a great time looking at her little feet. Since she lives on the West Coast, I would have to grab her again if she goes on an East Coast trip. I'll have to keep an eye out for her travel plans.



Last Update: Barefoot on Couch Future 
Status: Possible 

Jessie was Cierra's roommate last year, but they no longer live together. I only shot with Jessie once and still have a set to post with her and Cierra together. I sometimes see Jessie out and about and will have to see if she's still interested in showing off her feet here on Soles of Silk. She seemed to like doing it the first time, so I wouldn't see why not. 

Come back next week when I talk about the next 10 models on the site.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments