Tidbits for October

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

It's October already. Damn this year feels like is ending before it even began. It seems like only a couple of weeks ago it was July and I was in Cedar Point, Ohio with some friends riding on all the roller coasters I've been itching to get on forever. Ah yes, I love me some coasters! Anyhow, it's much colder now and I thought it was a good time to mention some things related to the site here.

Sole Searching
The first and biggest announcement I have is something I am breaking here first. I have been in contact with Wu over at Wu's Feet Links about doing a new section on his site that will consist of interviews and bios of foot fetish personalities from around the web. This section I've decided to call "Sole Searching." I've already hit up Mommie Dearest for an interview and am working on getting everything typed up. I'm so glad she decided to be my first subject and I'm sure you'll find all the things she said to be an interesting read. I'll be sure to keep everyone informed as to when this section opens on Wu's.

Video Clips Section

Updating the Video Clips section of the site has gotten so much easier. I've been told by a couple of people they like the format much better and that's always good to hear. I was trying to make things more organized with better information for each individual clip.

With people liking the format of the Video Clips section, I am considering matching the post format style in the Models and Contribution galleries. Still just an idea, but I might make that jump. It will be a big undertaking if I do.

Upcoming Shoots
I have slowed down a little in taking new photos. I took a bunch of sets toward the end of summer and with the economy sucking ass these days, I've decided to use some of these sets before I dive in and take a bunch of new ones. I have plenty of sets, so I'm able to do this.

Although I stated the above, there are a couple of girls I've been in talks with about getting together to do some new sets with. Bethany, first and foremost, hasn't been in front of my camera in a long time. At one point over the summer we planned to do a shoot for three weeks in a row, only to be rained out on each and every day! I was so mad because we were going to make use of the beaches over the summer and when she debuted, her set in the bikini was a huge hit.

Abby and Mindee are also due for some new sets. Last week's set with the notebook was the last set I had of Mindee in my stash of unposted galleries. Abby hasn't been in front of the camera in a bit, but I expect her to pose again soon since she moved down the street, literally.

Wallpaper Contest

It's been some time since I did the last Wallpaper Design Contest, so I'm aiming on setting up for the third one here soon. I'm also trying to figure out a members-only contest so all of you may earn extra free membership time. Be on the lookout for both of these in the future!

Kellie joined the 1K Club with this update.

Kellie Reaches 1,000 Photos

Congratulations to Kellie, who reached 1,000 photos with this week's marshmallow photo set. Kellie is the second model on the site to reach 1,000-plus images, with the other being Madison. Don't think Kellie will be stopping anytime soon either. This girl has been throwing ideas at me for new shoots every time I turn around at work. I love her enthusiasm!



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments