Cierra - Footography

Cierra (left) has been spending a ton of time in front of my camera lately.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

I'm back with another footography on one of the site's most visible models when it comes to number of updates, photo sets and video clips. Cierra, a friend of mine for many years, has become one of the site's mainstays and someone who is always looking forward to doing something whenever we can get together. Just have I have done in the past with the other footographies, I'm going to explore some of the experiences I've had with this energetic little friend of mine and look at all the sets she's posed for, both posted and yet to be posted. Now lets get to the sole of Cierra!

I have known Cierra for a number of years now. She used to work with me and when I decided to open Soles of Silk several years ago, she had recently turned 18 and agreed instantly to being in front of my camera. The first sets we did were before I even had the site online. We went out to a nearby park and I shot her in three different locations for a three part park series. From then on, she did anything and everything from smashing a blueberry pie to showing off her very sweaty feet, fresh out of her boots. Here is a look at all the sets she has been in or a part of thus far:

*done with me on the camera timer setting to be used for a possible future design for the Wu's Feet Links Interviews section where I needed shots of my ugly mug with some cute feet

From the list above you can probably tell one thing from Cierra. She absolutely loves sticking her feet in anything messy, gooey or slimy. Whether it be food, mud, sand, or her friend's faces, she just likes having them in/on anything she can. I sometimes have to remind her that the grocery store only has so much food and other models like doing the food shoots too. She's also big into the dirty feet won't hesitate to have her piggies slop in the mud. Even though I have a few good sets of her dirty feet above, I love seeing her get her feet messy and have some plans to do more dirty/muddy feet sets with her in the future.

Earlier this year Cierra and I must have gotten together four times in a two weeks span and just shot photo set after photo set. She introduced me to Jessie and did a set with her and the following week I got her and Kimmie to do a set together as well - a set that will make everyone here beg to see more of both girls.

Over the last few weeks I've been chatting with Cierra and talking about getting in some more photos while the weather is warm and she told me she's always game. Even with all the sets above, I can never have too many of Cierra. She's come a long way since her first little park series sets to her sweaty, cookie dough smashing set, to the set she made Mindee sniff her little feet. I can't wait!

Cierra's favorite thing is to smush things between her toes, especially food.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments