New Year with New Plans

Arkano will be getting his own gallery in the Downloads section.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year. I ended up falling asleep on a friend's couch and slept like crap all night. Once I got home around 9 a.m., I fell quickly asleep in my own bed and didn't get up to almost 5 p.m. Ouch!

So here we are in 2008 and I have some new ideas and plans for this site. As an artist and creative person, I always strive to keep things fresh, but never to detract from the total package of what it is I am working on, in this case, Soles of Silk.

Those of you who have been members for the last couple of months have already seen some redesigns and reorganization of certain sections of the site, such as this Columns section. My next goal is to redo the Downloads section and put some organization to its content. Wallpapers, avatars, artwork, etc will all be getting their own sections accessible from the Downloads page itself. I am also going to introduce a section for Arkano as he keeps sending me great designs and artwork, a few of which I've held off posting until I can get that section established.

Another item I want to fix up is the update list on the home pages in the members and guest areas. The text descriptions are nice, but I'm thinking along the lines of some thumbnail previews going on there. Maybe icons to represent photo, video, download, etc.

Of course I'm always looking to bring in some new models whenever the chance arises. I already know of several who want to pose or have said they would, so I'd keep an eye out for some fresh feet debuting in 2008. As far as the existing sole mates go, I've already talked to a number of them about getting some photos done in the next couple of months. A few of them regularly pose anyhow, but some are a little harder to chase down.

Speaking of existing models, Madison is set to be a Wu's Feet Links feature model in March. She's excited about getting the chance to be up there for all to see. The previous two feature galleries, Carmen's Blue Jeans & Toes set, and Kimmie's and Kellie's Football Fun set, have been quite popular. I'm always looking to outdo myself, so you'll just have to wait and see those size 8.5 feet in a few months.

As for the rest of the year, who knows what that will bring. It has been a fun ride so far and I'm looking forward to keeping this site going and growing. I appreciate each and every member and model. I wish you the best in 2008!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments