Kellie - Footography

One of Kellie's newest sets, still unpublished to the site.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

While reorganizing the Columns section last week I came across a couple of columns I wrote that I named "footographies" (like biographies) on specific Soles of Silk sole mates. I thought to myself that it has been a long time since I did a footography, so I'm making an effort to once again do them every so often. When I thought about who I wanted to use in this one, one model stuck out to me and that model is none other than Kellie.

Kellie and I have been friends for years. Kellie, her twin sister, Kimmie, and I worked together for most of the time that I've known them and both girls have always been awesome to photograph. I've gotten some killer sets with each - both together and separate. But this column will focus on Kellie as she and I still work together presently and she has been a big help in the past with all aspects of this site.

Kellie currently features the second most photos here on the site at 778 behind Madison, who has 974. Both girls have posed for me whenever I have needed them and also have a number of still unposted galleries. I tend to do several sets at a time when I meet with them, so getting all the girls' sets up in a timely manner with so many models isn't always the easiest. Thus far, here is all the galleries, posted and unposted, that Kellie has posed for:

As you can see, Kellie has a lot of camera time with me. She's filled in for shoots with models that have cancelled on me, once even doing a set I needed that very night for the next day's update.

Within a week or two I plan on having Kellie back in front of the camera again for some more photos. She has talked to a couple of her friends in attempts to get them to also pose for the site, but the girls have been hard to schedule up until now. She seems to like the multiple model sets, posing with her sister Kimmie, Carmen, Cheri and Shayna thus far.

Aside from the posing, Kellie has always been someone I can bounce ideas off of for shoots, even when not shooting her. She will come to me with ideas she thought of on her own and ask me what I think about them. I often do the same thing to her. Sometimes I wonder how many people have overheard our conversations and at work and wonder, "Why are they talking about foods to step in?" or something similar.

Kellie recently served as one of the two judges in the first ever Soles of Silk Wallpaper Design Contest along with Abby. Kellie will most likely be on of the models you will be able to design wallpapers with in the second contest upcoming.

I owe Kellie a bunch when it comes to all the things she's done and helped me with here on Soles of Silk. She really loves posing for the camera and I couldn't be happier watching her spread those toes on her little size 5 feet. Thanks Kellie and I'll be seeing you in a few days for some more photos.

Kimmie getting all kinds of sticky in my kitchen.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments