What's New Around Soles of Silk?

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


I have been a busy little foot-loving bee this past week. For some time now I have been tinkering around with different things with the site, namely the Video Clips section (including the actual clips) and the Columns Section.

Video Clips
Well, it only took me forever and a day to give up with the previous set up and go buy myself a new video program at Best Buy. I ended up getting Movie Edit Pro 12 for my PC. Now, I wasn't sure exactly what to get as I had a top of the line program in Final Cut Pro on my Macintosh. I looked at most of the programs at Best Buy thinking they might be novice and lacking in some features I might want later.

After using the program for a couple of days, I have been satisfied with the purchase. It has made editing video clips a one computer process with none of the headache you are used to hearing me bitch about. I am currently saving the clips in Windows Media format again, but in their current 640x480 resolution - without the loss of quality from going to Mac to PC with the secondary programs I had been using.

This week's update marks the first time I have posted clips using the new program. Mindee's newest clip along with five previously posted clips, which I have remastered, are there for the viewing. Each week I intend to add some of the older remastered clips.

Video Clips Section
You will notice a change on the Video Clips section when you visit. Now I have a preview image of the clips, along with their duration and size of the posted below. The three newest clips will be featured at the top of the page and then moved below as newer clips are added.

The remastered clips I am working on will be added into the past clips section each week. I haven't deleted the older clips, however. You will be able to find them in the Video Archive section. Once I remaster them, I will be removing them from the archives.

Columns
Over the next few weeks you will notice a similar change in the Columns section with older columns being moved to yearly archive pages. I currently have every single column since the site's opening found on one page. The list is getting too long and I want to organize it a little better.

Graphics
The images found inside the large black rectangles on the tops of all the main pages of the site are being updated with new photos and new models. As a graphic designer I like to inject some spice into even the most simple of things. As an added bonus, I have added images from sets that aren't even posted yet as a preview of things to come.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments