Carmen Update & Real Life Issues

I hope you enjoyed the Christmas update featuring Molly, Bethany, Lauryn, and Madison.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


Happy New Year everyone. I hope you all had a great holiday and enjoyed the Christmas 2006 feature set with Madison, MollyLauryn and Bethany. I saw a few people using the Christmas avatars too. Glad you liked them.

The Christmas set marked the return of a model who hadn't had an update in a long time - Lauryn. She was next to impossible to chase down, but told me she will try her hardest to do some more sets with me soon. This brings me to another model who hasn't been seen on the site in some time - Carmen


Carmen came home from being out of state a couple of months ago, but life has not allowed for a photo shoot yet. That, however, will not be the case much longer. I have made plans with Carmen to do the site's two year anniversary photo set.

Technically the site's anniversary is on December 31, but life the last few weeks has been a little rough. My grandfather has had some health problems and add in the holidays, it was so hectic! Things were so mixed up that I never did the New Year themed set I wanted to do either. 

I had tried to contact Meagan to be in that set and asked Cierra as well because I couldn't get a response from Meagan. With the above happening, however, I just couldn't make too many plans. I am not going to rush the anniversary set though and do it when Carmen and I can get some time to do that and some other sets.

I also heard from a friend of mine about doing some photos as well. I had mentioned her before and I should be getting with her soon - so look for her debut.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments