Warm Weather Cram

I'm so happy to have Sara Swirls back on the site this week. It's been too long!

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

It seems like the weather lately can't make up its mind on whether it wants to be cold or warm. Some days I've walked out in a jacket and then I go and get a little bit of a sun burn on my neck at the beach yesterday. Crazy stuff. But one thing is inevitable, the weather is going to get cold here in Maryland before long and that means I lose a lot of photo opportunities outdoors. So right now I am cramming in as many models, new and existing, before the winter sets in.

This week marks a return of Sara Swirls, who hasn't had a gallery update in some time. I was able to meet with her recently and get a few sets in. It was great to have her back and those size 8's are still as tender as ever!

Next week is the debut of Andrea, my former next door neighbor growing up. She posed for me countless times back when I ran The 10 Little Piggies and actually posed for more photos than even Abby, who had the most for the longest time. I was able to get in her set last weekend and we're planning in getting a lot more done, just like old times. I am sure you are going to go nuts over her size 6's.

How amazing does Kellie look out on the beach?

Just yesterday I took a trip to the beach (where I got that sun burn) with none other than Kellie. She and I had wanted to get to the beach all summer, but things just never clicked with our schedules. Well, we finally got together and did a number of sets that I am sure will be hits when they're posted.

The night before going to the beach I was up late with Kelsey getting in a photo set with her. It has been some time since we got together for a set as well and it was nice to see those cute little feet again. She and I have talked about getting in some more soon, including a special set you will be hearing about in the future.

Cierra and I have also gotten together on a couple of occasions lately. Everything we've taken has come out very well and she has been coming with all kinds of ideas she wants to do. To say she's been energetic about doing more sets would be an understatement. Don't be surprised to be seeing a lot more of Cierra and her adorable little feet.

A few weeks ago I met up with Wendy and shot a few sets of her size 8 feet inside and outside. She has enjoyed posing for me again and by your e-mails, you have loved both sets she's done thus far. Be on the lookout for more Wendy.

One of the biggest hits on the site, and by biggest I'm talking shoe size of course, has been Molly. I was able to get several sets in with Molly when I met up with Bethany for the first time. Molly has some sexy shoots coming up in the future as does Bethany.

Madison just keeps on posing. She did some more sets recently, like this one.

And the site's most photographed model, Madison, posed for even more photos several weeks ago. I can't get enough of her long soles and am always hitting her up for some more photos.

With these photos in the books I am still making plans with other models to return such as: Carmen (yes, she's back home), ShaynaCheri, Abby, Layla, A'Kasjia, Danaya, Kimmie and Mindee. Lauryn and I have talked, but she has been next to impossible to get a hold of. I will keep you informed.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments