The Return of Andrea

I always loved how flexible Andrea's toes were, and just how wrinkled those soles got.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


As many of you know, years ago I had another foot photo web site called The 10 Little Piggies. I had more than 40 models on the site and also displayed my artwork on the female foot. One of those 40 models is making her Soles of Silk debut this week. That model is Andrea.

Andrea and I grew up as next door neighbors. We used to play He-Man/She-Ra way back in our youth. As we grew up we still hung out here and there, but we did grow apart slightly.

When I was in college and running The 10 Little Piggies, I was always asking my classmates and friends to pose for me. I had always wanted to ask Andrea, but wasn't sure how she would react. On one summer afternoon she was outside washing her father's truck, I believe, and I went for broke. I was a little nervous, but as soon as she smiled and said she would love to do it, I was very happy. 

Not too long after that we took a trip to a local park that has a beach (it was too cold for swimming at the time) and Andrea posed her little size 6's covered in sand. I also got one heck of a shot of her feet on a piling that I used in my art portfolio throughout college.

That one shoot ended up being the first of many. Andrea and I would take hundreds of photos, which were all 35mm at the time. She did everything from dirty soles to stockings, from food squishing to flip flops. Over the course of a couple of years, I took more photos of her than any other girl I had shot, surpassing Abby, who I dated for years and compiled tons of photos of.

While The 10 Little Piggies was running, Andrea was one of the favorites among visitors. People loved her little feet with her high arches, wrinkled and very soft soles and very wiggly toes. She can really spread and curl those things in ways I've never seen. Her feet made their way into quite a few portfolio shots of mine.

Once The 10 Little Piggies closed and I met a now ex-girlfriend, I really didn't take too many photos. Andrea moved away and we weren't in touch as much as we were before. This lasted for several years, even almost two years into Soles of Silk's existence.

Several weeks ago marked the first time I had gotten to chat with Andrea in a long time. We ran into one another in public and made small talk. Having so much fun doing photos for The 10 Little Piggies, naturally it became a topic of discussion. I ended up telling her about Soles of Silk and gave her a username/password to check out the site to see if she'd be willing to once again pose. I am happy to say she loved what she saw and shot me an e-mail that night telling me she's game to pose. 

Since then we've exchanged countless e-mails about photo set themes and just like before, Andrea had a great time posing and is eager to get together again and again. I'm so glad she's back!

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments