Layla - Footography

Layla's debut set was an instant hit with both fans and members.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Back in June I did an All-Madison featured update. This month I have decided to do the same with another regular model here on Soles of Silk. That model is Layla.

Layla quickly became a hit on this site when I posted her first set on the site, which was her Fells Point Tugboat Set. Her dirty feet being bared in a public place drove people insane and people demanded more of her. I had shot three sets that day, but with her demand and my enjoyment in shooting her caused me to meet up with her several more times to get more sets in, each time getting some awesome shots. With all of her great shoots, it was getting hard to pick which ones to post first having so many in waiting and having to stick them in between updates with new and other models. Here is a look at Layla's Footography on Soles of Silk thus far, published sets as well as unpublished:

Unlike Madison, who is a personal friend of mine from way back and high school, and a girl who posed for my old site The 10 Little Piggies, I didn't know Layla at all. I didn't meet her until after I had the site up for a little less than a year. Layla had done modeling in the past and was looking to see if I would be interested in shooting her. I was and made a date out in Baltimore City to do our first sets. Those sets ended up being the Dockside Bench, Fells Point Tugboats and the Fire Hydrant. I was so happy with their turn outs and I loved working with her so much I made sure we didn't lose contact with each other.

The more I met with Layla it seemed the better our shoots have become. I was so nervous the first time I shot her since I know she's worked with other photographers. But now that we've worked together so much, I feel like we're just friends having fun and she enjoys it too. Shooting her is good times.

After Layla had some exposure on Soles of Silk she went and opened up her own site, Loving Soles, which some people thought was a site I also ran. That is not the case. That site is Layla's and I don't have anything to do with it. I always link to my model's personal sites when they have them, so I was quick to post it for her. I was so happy for her and I wish her much success with it.

The remaining sets listed above are some fun sets and will surely be popular ones with Layla fans for sure. I would have posted one of them this week, but I decided to go with some of the early/middle sets I did with her instead so I can work into the more current sets. I also have the clips from both sets going up this week as well. But watch out for her unposted ones.

I have talked to Layla about doing a couple of duel or trio model sets. She suggested her sister pose with her, which is an idea I liked. I have to get in touch with her to see if she is interested in doing that still. I might even take a model from this site up to her place and do a set. But expect to also be seeing much more of Layla posing all by herself and letting those heavenly feet be front and center!

Thanks for all the great photos Layla! I am so glad you contacted me about posing for Soles of Silk and I am looking forward to keeping in touch and doing so much more with you in the future. Until then, sole smooches and I'm still waiting for you to step all over me for your Loving Soles set.

My favorite set of Layla's thus far is the one she did in front of a draw bridge.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments