The Return of Krystie

Krystie, another former model of mine will debut on Soles of Silk soon.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


A couple of weeks ago I wrote a column about the return of one of the models from the days of The 10 Little Piggies. That model was Wendy and her post last week was welcomed by those who remembered her from years ago. She was also welcomed by those who never saw the old site. Well, another model from The 10 Little Piggies looks like she will be coming back as well. Krystie and her size 6 feet should be posing for me in the not too distant future.

Krystie was a girl I met in college when I was still working on The 10 Little Piggies site. I didn't really know her, but she sat right by me in a class and was ALWAYS wearing cute shoes that showed off her feet. One day I finally got the courage to ask her if she'd like to pose and she was flattered that I asked. If I remember correctly, she even told me she was going to go right home and tell her mom because she always told her mom that she thought she had the cutest feet.

It has been several years since I last saw 
Krystie. I didn't think I was going to be able to get her to pose again, but she was one of the first I had asked when bringing Soles of Silk online at the start of 2005. She really enjoyed posing for the old site, so I thought she'd love to be on this one.

To make a long story short, 
Krystie stopped into a place where I work last weekend and it was great catching up with her. She also told me she loves the look of the site and that she is ready to show off those little feet for all of you once more. I can't wait to photograph them and even share some of the older shots, like the one above, in the Flashbacks section once it is underway.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments