Site Changes Upcoming

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Here we are a few weeks before the holidays and I am sure everyone has been busy decorating, shopping, working, etc. So has yours truly. You've had a few weeks of seeing the preview clip on the site's main page and I am sure some of you are wondering if Patrick forgot about the clips.

I want to assure you that I have not forgotten the clips. I've been working here and there on my computer to revamp the site to make a section for the clips as well as a few other sections I am thinking you will enjoy. I will probably launch the new sections early so you can enjoy those clips and have the other two additional sections be a work in progress. Now I can see why many site hire additional help. Doing all this by myself sure isn't easy when you have life outside of the site to tend to as well. But one thing I've stuck to is not using other people as photographers or designers.

So now you are curious, aren't you? What are the other two sections going to be? Well, as long as it has taken me to get this reworked, I am going to tell you. I feel I owe you that and plus, some of you might be able to assist me with some material for one of those sections, which I will fully encourage once it launches as well.


A shot from the first foot fetish set I did with Abby, pre-Soles of Silk.

The first of the two additional sections (not counting the video clips section) will be called "Flashback." I am going to scan select photo sets from years ago when I ran The 10 Little Piggies and showcase them once again in a larger and hopefully, more professional look. Not all the models will be posted and not all of the sets. Some of those girls I am no longer in touch with and I know some have went on to become teachers and such and I respect their privacy. Scanning these photos is sure going to be, umm, time consuming, but I think many of you will enjoy a look back in the past. Some models like Abby will be showcased there as well.

As for the second section, I want to add a "Downloads" section where members will be able to download wallpapers, buddy icons, avatars, etc. Being a graphic artist, I will be working on having several of each for when the section goes live, but I encourage people who also have graphic/art talents to create pieces for others to download as well. Just another way for the members to get involved.

Well, I hope everyone is doing well and I will keep you updated on the progress. Keep an eye out for all I've mentioned above.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments