Random Thoughts - October

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

It's been October for a few days now and the days are getting shorter and the weather just a tad bit colder. Both have already screwed up some shoots and/or potential shoots over the last couple of weeks, but there is nothing to worry about, I still have plenty of things that are on the positive side to share with you.

Lauryn will be returning to the site soon.

Lauryn Returns

It's been months since I have been able to shoot Lauryn for Soles of Silk. It was a good thing I had plenty of material of her to last, but we're scheduled to shoot some more this coming weekend. I can't wait and neither can she. She has already reminded me that we (Lauryn, Madison, and myself) never got around to shooting the cookie dough set that everyone voted upon in the beginning of the year. I can assure you, both Lauryn and Madison are excited to get this one in. I just can't wait to eat all the dough!

Video Clips

I fully expect to be placing a teaser clip up either next week or two weeks from now. I have been sitting down the the video software I will be using and learning how to splice clips and add all the transitions in. Some might wonder why it has taken me this long, but the truth is that I had a freelance design project on my shoulders that I just finished. Plus, I also put in my two weeks notice at one of my other jobs, so I've been able to sit down and learn this. I always aim for quality with my work and I think that is what you all deserve. Be on the lookout very soon!

How good does Carmen look in a bikini?

Carmen in a Bikini

Our feature girl on Wu's Feet LinksCarmen, is back on Soles of Silk this week in her bikini. Everyone loved the train track set for Wu, so I'm anxious to see your reactions to this set.

Where are the African American Models?

I'll have you know I have been diligently pursuing African American females to pose their feet here on Soles of Silk. I found one who I was really interested in, but as I've heard from a couple of other black ladies, she hated her feet and would pose for anything but that. The search hasn't been going as well as I'd like, but I did get another girl who said she is interested that I am aiming to bring on board. I cannot wait!

Sole Mate Awards 2005

When I opened Soles of Silk on Dec. 31, 2004, I had given out awards called "Silkies" to those models from around the web who I thought had the best (fill in category) and made an award graphic for their sites (see blog: "Presenting the 2014 Silkies"). This year I will be doing the same, but I also want to give you the chance to vote on a contest among the sole mates. I need some categories from all of you and in the next month or two I will start voting on the contest. What I'll be looking for are things like: Best Soles, Best Arch, etc. But here is where you can help, what kind of categories do you want to see? Perhaps you have some unique ones that I haven't thought of. Photo of the Year? Photo Set of the Year? The possibilities are endless, send me your ideas now.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments