The Surprised Stripper

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Last weekend a friend of mine celebrated his 21st birthday and what kind of friends would we have been if we hadn't gotten him a stripper on his big day? So we got him two!

A pretty large group of friends met at his house last Saturday night and watched the two girls go to town on the lucky birthday boy. The girls sat on pretty much every inch of his body with all of us cheering them on. He had a great time!

But the birthday boy wasn't the only one who got to get in on the fun. Several games allowed others to enter the action. Chloe happened to win a raffle for a little lollipop game, but she gave it to me instead. I won't go into too much detail, but let me just say that there was some extra flavor on that pop after I claimed my prize.

About 15 minutes later, the girls were squirting whipped cream all over their bodies and letting the party-goers lick it off. Everyone told me to get one of the girls to put it on her foot. So I stood up in a little bit of a drunken splendor and asked the stripper, whose name was Summer, if she could squirt the whipped cream on her foot.

"My foot?" she responded looking puzzled, but also interested at the same time.

I said, "Yep. Your foot!"

Pulling off her high heeled sandal, she lifted a foot to her nose to smell it, presumably thinking I wouldn't like a smelly foot. But Abby, who was also in attendance at the party, shouted, "Oh, he don't care about that. He likes it better that way."

Going for broke Summer covered the top of her foot with the whipped cream and I grabbed her high arched, soft wrinkled sole and began licking all over the top of her foot. My friends erupted in a mix of laughter and cheers. "Go Pat" seemed to be the common chant.

At first, Summer didn't seem to really respond, but when I snaked my tongue between her toes and she squirmed. It looked as if I had found a ticklish spot. Not wanting her to pull her foot away, I decided to go for the sole instead — after all, that is my favorite part.

When my tongue found the base of Summer's heel I slowly licked straight up the center of her tender sole, she looked at the other stripper and said, "Holy shit! Wow that feels nice!"

Such a typical response for a first-timer. It's always nice to break in the newbies, even if they think they've seen it all.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments