When a Black Kat is Lucky!

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

This Sunday I have the honor of getting my path crossed by a black kat, or should I say, Kat Noir? Kat, who has her own site called Kat Noir, will meet with me, weather permitting of course, to do a few outdoor photo sets.

Always looking for new models, I found Kat online and saw that we live close to one another and jumped at the chance to have her pose for Soles of Silk. She replied and said she was all for having me take her pictures. As they say, the rest is history.

Kat is no stranger to foot fetishism. She knows the power and the pleasure of her size 8's. She incorporates her feet into her site's content, along with her regular interracial and bi material — and does so in a way that is just a little more naughty than she'll be able to do here. You'll just have to visit her site to see for yourself.

Recently Kat went on a little vacation and she was nice enough to take some photos for us as a preview of what's to come. I think you'll find that she dreamy feet. They look so soft and her toes just like little red candies! So suckable! Oops, thinking out loud again. Anyhow, Kat went to the beach and sent the 10 photos below. I hope you enjoy them. And be sure to let her know that you saw them and what you think of her feet by e-mailing her.







Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments