Admitting My Fetish to a New Friend

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.


Faith would later go on to pose for Soles of Silk.

Last weekend I admitted my fetish to a new girl, Faith, at work while we were away at a work conference. Since I tend to keep with a regular group of friends, it is rare that I am around someone who doesn't know. I wasn't sure how she would react because she is the quiet type and this conference was the first time we really got to know one another. But we hit it off well and I ended up telling her.

It started with our company dinner and awards show on the last night of our conference. I had sat next to Faith and she looked so cute. I've always like the quiet, laid back type. She wasn't screaming for attention like some girls do with tons of make-up, 10 gallons of hair spray and a winter tan coming from the tanning booth. She was simple, yet beautiful. And luckily for me, Faith wore a cute pair of sandals with flowers adorning the band over the top of her foot. Her toenails were painted in a deep blue. I've always loved vibrant and non-traditional colors on finger and toenails.

During dinner and the awards I was my typical, flirty self. I did things to make her and the rest of the table smile and for the first time since she was hired, she started to open up.

As the awards commenced, our company had a magician put on a show for some late-night entertainment. For the hour and a half that we watched him trick our eyes, I occasionally bumped her foot with my leg and she'd kick me lightly back.

"You're lucky I don't tickle you," I said when she kicked me back.

Faith just smiled and half-way rolled her eyes. So I waited a few minutes and then poked her arch. She moved her foot away and gave me a little stare. I gave one back.

With the show coming to an end, a few of us decided it was time to get out of our dress clothes and headed back to our rooms. She was one of the ones who left with us. Faith was heading back to her room on another floor and my friend and roomate told her if she had nothing to do, she could stop by our room. We were just going to chill out and get away from the hustle of drunken splendor going on downstairs as people began to dance to a DJ's tunes.

I had brought my Gamecube with me so my friend could try "Resident Evil 4" and for about half an hour, I coached him through the gun fighting and then a knock at the door. Faith had decided to stop by. She too had thrown on some comfy clothes, but what else could be more comfortable than barefoot? Okay, well flip flops, but when do those ever stay on? Her's came off minutes, if not seconds after walking in.

I asked her, "No flower shoes?"

"No, just my pink flip flops," she answered.

After a few minutes of watching my friend play "Resident Evil" Faith asked me if I was up for a game of cards. I said sure and she grabbed a deck of cards from her purse and swiveled around to face me. The game of choice? Go Fish. Yes, Go Fish. And I got my ass kicked!

For the next few hours the three of us chilled in the room with my friend saturated in the game. Fine with me because in those few hours I was able to really hit it off with my card shark, blue toenailed friend. A number of times we'd exchange playful insults or torment one another. In retaliation I poked at her foot a few times again, just like I had done at the dinner. I even asked her if she was ticklish as I proceeded to poke at her ribs and then her exposed soles a few times. She said she wasn't, but I wasn't buying it.

It ended up being just a fun, lazy night, but she still had no idea of my fetish. Well, she might have had an idea, but I hadn't told her.

The next morning we attended our remaining seminar and headed back home. Faith had came to the conference with another one of our co-workers, but my friend, who had drove me, offered to bring her home with us. She accepted.

About half way home from the three-hour drive my friend had to grab some gas. While he was outside, she and I were talking about some computer-related stuff and I asked her if she had an e-mail address. She gave me hers and I gave her mine. Before I did, however, I told her I'd explain what my e-mail address meant later. When I gave it to her, she looked at it and asked, "Oh, do you have a foot fetish?"

Even though so many people know about my fetish, I still sometimes act a little embarrassed, but I wasn't turning red or anything. But she was like, "Now it makes sense."

She started talking about me complimenting her on her blue toenails and tickling her foot those times the night before. She didn't act grossed out, she just smiled. I still, however, didn't tell her about this site.

That afternoon we parted ways and I came back home and took a nice long nap. When I got up and logged into my e-mail she had sent me a letter with an attachment. The attachment was a font for my computer where all the letters resemble feet. Kind of like the "S" in the Soles of Silk logo. Little toes surrounding the tops of many of the characters. She said the font reminder her of me.

As I was writing Faith a reply, she came online and we began to chat. My fetish came up and to make a long story short, I ended up linking her to the site. She took a look around and said it looked nice and said she likes that it isn't a sexual fetish site. I told her anytime she wants to pose for me, if she's interested, just let me know. I'd have no problem taking her photos. She's so down to Earth and has cute little size 6-6.5 feet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Plus there seems to be an underlying chemistry between us. We already have a date scheduled for next week. Only time will tell.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments