Can't Bigger Be Better?

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2015.

I've always been asked, "Which do you like better, big feet or little feet?" A few years ago I would have answered that question with little feet, especially tiny ones like Cierra's size 4's or Carmen's size 5.5's. But over the years I have grown to appreciate all sizes of female feet. And I can't figure out why some people discriminate against big female feet. If the girl who walks on them keeps them looking nice, I'm all about them. Size 10? Love them. Size 11? Let me see! Bigger??? Can I please take some pictures of them? There is nothing wrong with bigger feet, in my opinion.

So far, the biggest feet appearing on Soles of Silk are Amber's size 9s. I think her feet are wonderful and I have always been fond of them. She has always kept them looking nice and paints them in some of the cutest colors.

Madison's narrow feet give the illusion that they are much bigger than a size 8.5.

Although Amber's feet are the biggest on the site, many of you mention that Madison's size 8.5's appear to be the biggest. I too looked at her feet and thought they were bigger than an 8.5, but I think it is purely the slim, long shape of her sexy feet that tricks the eye. Because of this, Madison has been quite popular with those, who like me, can appreciate sexy big feet. I'm crazy about hers!

While reading a book by one of my favorite celebrities, I was saddened to learn that the only thing she detests about her body is her size 11 feet. That celebrity is Paris Hilton. I know many people can't stand the glam girl, but I've grown to enjoy her antics, especially all the times you see her running around barefoot or in sandals on television. Hell, I got a copy of "One Night in Paris" and was more interested in seeing if there was any good foot shots. Oh well, back to the book. In it, this is what she states:
"Okay, I admit it—I desperately hate one thing about my body: I have size 11 feet. I can't believe people care what shoe size I wear! I mean, I'm not a guy, so it doesn't mean anything! Yeah, it sucks. But really, I don't even care anymore. It sucks because in stores I see all these supercute shoes like Guccis, YSLs, and Manolos. And when they're brought out in my size, they look like clown shoes on me! I can't wear flats because my feet are too long. At least high heels shrink how long my feet look. But forget about ever seeing me in ballet slippers or tennis shoes: I'd look like I was wearing canoes!" 
(Paris Hilton, "Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose," pg. 49)

When I read that statement, I was a little surprised. Being a fan of "The Simple Life" series, I couldn't tell you how many times Paris and Nicole Richie were barefoot or showing off their feet in some strappy sandals. Yeah, the producers might have had influence on them to wear platform sandals out on the farm, but still, if she hates her feet so much, why wear strappy shoes?

Speaking of shoes, Paris also talks a little about her taste in shoes in the book. She says:

"I do, however, love Ugg-style fuzzy-lined boots, especially the light pink and blue ones with pom-poms or sequins that Steve Madden makes. I started wearing them at the Sundance Film Festival because there's a lot of snow in Park City, and now I wear them with my velour sweat suits all the time. At least Ugg-like boots are so wide that no one can tell the size of my feet in them. Plus, they look really cute when you tuck your pants into them. So my advice to girls with big feet like mine: Wear very high heels, or Ugg-style boots." (pgs. 49-50)

As I said above, I am very surprised at Paris' opinion on her own feet. If I was high profile and ended up on a date with her, I'd be sure to tell her that I think her feet are, in her famous words, "Hot!" Yeah, they might be a little long and narrow, but come on, you know she gets them pampered and her nails done all the time. I think Paris might be a little surprised to know that many guys find her feet to be sexy. I know I do. And if you're like me, check out the Paris samples I scanned out of her book and placed with this column. I am sure you'll fall in love with her size 11's too.

Don't they always say, "Bigger is better" anyhow?

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments