Friday, April 26, 2013

Would Love to Shoot #1 - Elan Kane, Barbie Gurl, & Red Velvet

Welcome to an all new, kinda different, feature here on the Soles of Silk blog. In years past I've been lucky enough to meet with and photograph some girls from other sites whose work I admire. Whether it was seeing the infamous Lexi and her sky high arches from Lexi's Foot Fetish in person, or being one of the many photographers Layla bared her flawless size 7s to, meeting some of the people from the foot fetish community has been great. It's also nice to add in some of the well known girls from the internet to the mix of Soles of Silk girls you only find on my site.

All that being said, this new feature is going to give brief profiles/introductions to three girls I'd love to work with one day. While some of these girls I have talked to about meeting up with, others I have not. I could just simply be a fan boy. Even if I never get to shoot with these girls, I think everyone out there should check them out regardless. I admire their work and think you will too. Now onto the first three girls I "Would Love to Shoot."


Elan Kane on Space City Soles

Elan Kane

Twitter: @ElanKane
Website: www.clips4sale.com/64139

If I had to describe my dream wife it would be: an attractive Asian female who enjoys comic books, roller coasters, loves getting in front of a camera, and has two pretty feet that she loves to show off. Now if you asked me to describe Elan Kane it would be: an attractive Asian female who enjoys comic books, roller coasters, loves getting in front of a camera, and has two pretty feet that she loves to show off.

Although I haven't proposed yet, I have introduced myself to Elan on Twitter - where I first discovered her. Every interaction we've had has been nothing but nice. She seems very down to earth and approachable.

I told Elan if she ever finds her way to my neck of the country to hit me up and we can do some photos. I also told her I'd be sure to take her to some kick ass amusement parks. She loved that idea and told me the same thing holds true if I were to find myself down her way.

Barbie Gurl on Barbie Foot Gurl.

Barbie Gurl

Twitter: @BarbieFootGurl
Website: www.barbiefootgurl.com

Unless you just turned 18 and were a good boy and didn't sneak looks at all the pretty foot models on the internet, you HAVE to know Barbie Foot Gurl - also known as Goddess Barbie.

Barbie and I have been online friends for a few years now. I've been a fan of her work since I first saw her on Canadian Footbabes. I began really getting to know her on Wu's Feetlinks via the Wu's Feetlinks Forum and then progressed to Twitter.

I've actually talked to Barbie about venturing north to meet her and do some photos. I have yet to go out of the country (USA), so taking a trip to Canada would also be a nice experience. Add in the fact that we've also talked about hitting up Canada's Wonderland Amusement Park and how could that trip be anything but awesome. Only time will tell if/when I am able to put away the money and time to make this dream shoot a reality.


Red Velvet on Red Velvet's Room

Red Velvet

Twitter: @OMGSexyFeet
Website: www.clips4sale.com/50541

Until I joined the Twitter world I was not familiar with Red Velvet - also known as Goddess Red Velvet. After checking out some of her pictures and, let's just say "naughty clips," I became quite the fan. We made some small talk and found out that we're actually not that far from one another.

Shortly after meeting Red her Twitter page went without update for months. I thought she might had called it quits. Much to my delight, however, she has since returned and in a big way.

With Red's return she has started posting some more full body shots of herself "in action." Not having seen full body shots from her in the past, I never asked her about posing for Soles of Silk. I wasn't sure if it was something she would have been comfortable with. Now that she is, I sent her a direct message recently asking if she'd be up for posing for me. She replied that she would be and we talked about doing so in June. With my birthday also in June, it looks like I'm getting one heck of a gift in seeing Red's soft soles in person!

Be sure to check back for future "Would Love to Shoot" blog posts to see some of the other cuties that I'd love to find in front of my camera.


* The majority of the photography seen in this blog series does not come from Soles of Silk. Please see the watermarks on the photos themselves for the ownership of each picture as some of the models have posed for many sites.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete